By completing and submitting this form, I acknowledge that I have read the Terms and Conditions attached hereto and that the terms of the same are hereby incorporated into this agreement and form an integral part of this lease agreement. I agree to be bound by the Prairie’s Edge Development Corporation/Sunset Beach Boat Launch Terms and Conditions. I further agree:
- TO ASSUME AND ACCEPT ALL RISKS arising out of, associated with, or related to my/my child’s/my guests and invitees use of the boat launch and associated amenities located in the Sunset Beach Development at Lake Diefenbaker, even if such risks may have been caused by the negligence of Prairie’s Edge Development Corporation.
- TO BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, OR DAMAGE which I/my child/my guests and invitees might sustain while using the boat launch and associated amenities at Sunset Beach, even if such loss or damage may have been caused by the negligence of Prairie’s Edge Development Corporation.
- TO HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY Prairie’s Edge Development Corporation
- a. From any and all liability for any damage to the personal property of, or personal injury to, any third party resulting from my/my child’s/my guests and invitees use of the boat launch, and associated amenities and
- b. From any and all claims, demands, actions, and costs which might arise out of my/my child’s/my guests and invitees use of the boat launch and associated amenities, even though such claims, demands, actions and costs may have been caused by the negligence of Prairie’s Edge Development Corporation.
I, THE UNDERSIGNED, ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THE ABOVE RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENTS AND THAT I FULLY AGREE WITH ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. I UNDERSTAND THAT BY SIGNING THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY I AM KNOWINGLY AND WILLINGLY AGREEING TO RELEASE PRAIRIE’S EDGE DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION FROM ALL LIABILITIES INCIDENT TO MY/MY CHILD’S USE OF THE BOAT LAUNCH AND ASSOCIATED AMENITIES INCLUDING, OF ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR WRONGFUL DEATH CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF ANY SAID PERSON OR OTHERWISE.
This agreement is to be binding upon myself, my heirs, executors, administrators, and assigns, in the event of my death or incapacity.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF I HAVE ENTERED MY NAME BELOW, in agreement with the terms and conditions hereof.
- CLEAN and inspect the watercraft, trailer, equipment, and all gear that made contact with the water.
Remove all visible plants, animals, and mud. Scrub/scrape grainy surfaces that feel like sandpaper, as this could be young mussels too small to see.
Wash, scrub, or rinse using high pressure, hot tap water preferably 50oC (120 oF) – away from storm drains, ditches, and waterways.
Inspect the watercraft, trailer, and vehicle.
- DRAIN all on-board water from the motor, live well, bilge, and ballast tanks.
Flush with hot tap water away from storm drains, ditches, and waterways. Then leave plugs out during transport and storage.
- DRY your watercraft, equipment, and all related gear completely, preferably for at least five days while leaving compartments open to dry.
- DISPOSE of all unwanted bait in the trash. Never release leftover leeches or crayfish, aquarium pets, plants or water into our lakes, rivers, or wetlands.
Report any sightings to the nearest Ministry of Environment office or call the TIP Line 1-800-667-7561.