- Spacious, titled, serviced RV, cabin, park model and lake home properties on beautiful Lake Diefenbaker
- Gorgeous new lakefront lots, large second row properties and turnkey parkside locations ready to enjoy, as close to the water as you can get on entire lake
- Fabulous boat launch and innovative dock system to launch watercraft for Sunset owners with ample trailer and vehicle parking
- Beautiful new Legacy Park, Playground and Picnic area centrally located in the heart of the development
- One of a kind beach access ramp to enable people of all ages and abilities to readily access the pristine sands of Sunset Beach and crystal clear waters of Lake Diefenbaker
- New onsite water fill station exclusively for property owners
- Flexible standards- enjoy immediately with an RV, build a cabin or lake home right away, or plan for the future
- Ultimate flexibility- No Time Requirements to Build
- All properties titled, serviced and available for immediate possession
How to Secure a Property at Sunset Beach
Simple steps to assist you in securing a property at Sunset Beach.
Sample Offer to Purchase
We welcome you to preview our straightforward agreement form that will allow you to secure your top choice lake property at Sunset Beach. Completing the attached form and providing a down payment to be held in trust prior to possession is all that is required to ensure your favorite lot will be ready for you. Our helpful team will assist you every step of the way, this is simply to provide you with details on the information required to complete the process.
Sunset Beach Building Specifications
Spacious, titled, serviced Lake Front Cabin, RV, Park Model, and Lake Home properties.
Offering ultimate flexibility — each lot zoned for cabin or RV use with no time requirements to build. Never have to book an RV site again.
Sunset Beach Lots
Sunset Beach at Lake Diefenbaker features 123 Cabin and RV Lots on the East shore of Lake Diefenbaker. All lots are zoned Resort Residential with no time requirements to build and the flexibility to either enjoy an RV or Park Model Home or build a cabin or lake home. Some lot features include:
- Lots are titled and serviced and available for purchase and immediate possession
- Cabins can be built or RV’s parked on any lot
- No building time requirements, providing exceptional flexibility
- Investment protection with building specifications registered on each property
- Minimum of 15 x 30 meters in size and many lakefront and 2nd row properties are 30 x 40 meters and larger
- SaskPower service complete with installed 100/200 amp pedestal
- Good cellular service throughout development
- Development accessible year-round by engineered roadways maintained by the RM of Loreburn
- Each individual lot includes an engineered gravelled approach with a steel culvert